COVID-19 – Preparing for Post-Pandemic Transformation in Health Care and Life Sciences – Foley & Lardner LLP
Please follow this link to a recording of the session: Post- Pandemic Transformation of Health Care and Life Sciences
Scope of the Program
- How we see the health care and life sciences industries, as well as our lifestyle, adapting once the COVID-19 pandemic is over
- Resulting areas in which we believe we will see an acceleration in technology development to accommodate the anticipated industry and lifestyle changes
- Potential business opportunities that will emerge from the lifestyle trend
- Related obstacles/barriers to overcome before full accommodation
We discuss the Post-Pandemic Industry Adaptations – Including, but not limited to:
- Increased patient interest in and reliance on telemedicine as well as other telehealth technologies and services
- Increased point-of-care and home DIY diagnostic services
- Accelerated development of new medical treatments and technologies as well as expanded access to care
- Greater emphasis on R&D for targeted therapies and the delivery of personalized healthcare
About Harry Glorikian
Harry Glorikian is an influential global business expert with more than three decades of experience building successful ventures in North America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world. Harry is well known for achievements in life sciences, healthcare, diagnostics, healthcare IT and the convergence of these areas. He is a sought-after speaker, frequently quoted in the media, and regularly asked to assess, influence, and be part of innovative concepts and trends.
He is currently a General Partner at New Ventures Funds (NV). Before joining NV Funds, he served as an Entrepreneur In Residence to GE Ventures – New Business Creation Group. He currently serves on the board of GeneNews Ltd. He also serves on the advisory board of Evidation Health (a digital health startup launched with support from GE Ventures), and several other companies. He is also a co-founder and an advisory board member of DrawBridge Health (a revolutionary diagnostics startup launched with support from GE Ventures).
Harry holds an MBA from Boston University and a bachelor’s degree from San Francisco State University. Harry has addressed the NIH, Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference, World Theranostics Congress and other audiences, worldwide. He has authored numerous articles, appeared on CBS Evening News and been quoted regularly by Dow Jones, The Boston Globe, Los Angeles Times, London Independent, Medical Device Daily, Science Magazine, Genetic Engineering News and many others.