If the difference between evolution and revolution is the speed of change, then healthcare is now in the mode of revolutionary change.
Harry has authored numerous articles for industry publications, appeared on CBS Evening News and been quoted regularly by Dow Jones, The Boston Globe, BioWorld Today, Los Angeles Times, London Independent, Medical Device Daily, Science Magazine, Genetic Engineering News and many other media outlets. He is also the Author of two books: Commercializing Novel IVD’s; A Comprehensive Manual for Success and MoneyBall Medicine: Thriving in the New Data-Driven Healthcare Market.
Event: Squire Patton Boggs – Eve of Conference Reception Special…
The 5th Annual Business of Personalized Medicine Summit – December…
AI World Conference – MoneyBall Medicine Presentation AI World Conference…
- about 2 weeks agoStart 2021 listening to @cklemke @evidation how using multiple #data streams from #wearabletechnology is opening th… https://t.co/zqd0oc81eg
- about 1 month agoIs #Data The Currency Of The New #Digital Age? Not really..... https://t.co/HEPl3qmgcM https://t.co/BmAj1gRMLA
- about 1 month agoCheck out my latest article: Is Data The Currency Of The New Digital Age? Not really..... https://t.co/S3ubXJ7jDw v… https://t.co/Hya33Zq2n4
- about 1 month agoHow is #Data the New Frontier In #patient #health Any and all feedback welcome. #digitalhealth #telemedicine… https://t.co/KRc3CGO0Wv
- about 2 months agoCheck out my latest article: Big Data is the new frontier in patient health https://t.co/BWrquQW8Gp via @LinkedIn https://t.co/BiZ7bkK7pg
- about 2 months agoJoin me in my discussion with Shane Cooke from @etiometry where we talk about Why Intensive Care Unit Doctors Need… https://t.co/AUl0LXF1UV