If the difference between evolution and revolution is the speed of change, then healthcare is now in the mode of revolutionary change.
Harry has authored numerous articles for industry publications, appeared on CBS Evening News and been quoted regularly by Dow Jones, The Boston Globe, BioWorld Today, Los Angeles Times, London Independent, Medical Device Daily, Science Magazine, Genetic Engineering News and many other media outlets. He is also the Author of two books: Commercializing Novel IVD’s; A Comprehensive Manual for Success and MoneyBall Medicine: Thriving in the New Data-Driven Healthcare Market.
Event: Squire Patton Boggs – Eve of Conference Reception Special…
The 5th Annual Business of Personalized Medicine Summit – December…
AI World Conference – MoneyBall Medicine Presentation AI World Conference…
- about 4 days agoHave you ever wondered how #wearable #technology & #bigdata it gathers affects your #healthcare? @SnyderShot… https://t.co/oRPkmpTzWL
- about 3 weeks agoGeeking Out about #Data with @Roche’s @Angeli_Moeller #ArtificialIntelligence #MachineLearning #pharma @theaaih… https://t.co/JYMDwjFiWC
- about 1 month agoHow can we analyze #data faster so we can get to breakthrough answers in #drugdiscovery, #populationhealth… https://t.co/qftEPt2Yku
- about 2 months agoHarry speaks w/ #RichardFox whose work at two life sciences startups, @InscriptaInc @InfinomeBio, is helping to aut… https://t.co/cN32c5KxyO
- about 2 months agoWill #technology understand human emotion? Will #robots react to how we feel? #MoneyballMedicine Podcast with… https://t.co/bkeGcoTWD8