If the difference between evolution and revolution is the speed of change, then healthcare is now in the mode of revolutionary change.
Harry has authored numerous articles for industry publications, appeared on CBS Evening News and been quoted regularly by Dow Jones, The Boston Globe, BioWorld Today, Los Angeles Times, London Independent, Medical Device Daily, Science Magazine, Genetic Engineering News and many other media outlets. He is also the Author of two books: Commercializing Novel IVD’s; A Comprehensive Manual for Success and MoneyBall Medicine: Thriving in the New Data-Driven Healthcare Market.
Event: Squire Patton Boggs – Eve of Conference Reception Special…
The 5th Annual Business of Personalized Medicine Summit – December…
AI World Conference – MoneyBall Medicine Presentation AI World Conference…
- about 4 hours agoThe state of #ArtificialIntelligence-based #FDA-approved #MedicalDevices and #algorithms: an online database https://t.co/sJjY7NTwb7
- about 6 days agoEver wornder how quick #ArtificialIntelligence/ #MachineLearning in #drugdiscovery can change in a few years -… https://t.co/Ro3Ul5ZPRs
- about 7 days agoHow #DrugDevelopment Guru #MarkEller Went from AI Skeptic to AI Supporter - Listen to our discussion to understand… https://t.co/LmLGrj765C
- about 2 weeks agoThanks, @worldaaron for a good discussion. On @Marketplace Change happens when people least expect it.… https://t.co/qIW46aqu4k
- about 3 weeks ago#Biotechnology #CEOs step up. #COVID19 https://t.co/Rwlrk4urUn