If the difference between evolution and revolution is the speed of change, then healthcare is now in the mode of revolutionary change.
Harry has authored numerous articles for industry publications, appeared on CBS Evening News and been quoted regularly by Dow Jones, The Boston Globe, BioWorld Today, Los Angeles Times, London Independent, Medical Device Daily, Science Magazine, Genetic Engineering News and many other media outlets. He is also the Author of two books: Commercializing Novel IVD’s; A Comprehensive Manual for Success and MoneyBall Medicine: Thriving in the New Data-Driven Healthcare Market.
Event: Squire Patton Boggs – Eve of Conference Reception Special…
The 5th Annual Business of Personalized Medicine Summit – December…
AI World Conference – MoneyBall Medicine Presentation AI World Conference…
- about 6 days ago70th Episode for The #MoneyballMedicine #podcast - I can't believe I have already published 70 discussions around… https://t.co/G2J9WLfQqq
- about 6 days agoGreat discussion with @mattmight @UABNews Hugh Kaul #precisionmedicine Institute on how computer science techniques… https://t.co/a4kfT6NFnj
- about 7 days agoIntroducing Mittens - he knows more people in the neighborhood than I do. https://t.co/kLuIhYVudI
- about 3 weeks agoJoin my discussion w/ @KevinADavies we discuss #crispr revolution & #genomeediting on the #MoneyballMedicine… https://t.co/THywIIA9Jj
- about 1 month agoJoin the conversation @ariapharma @andrew_radin @BigHatBio @peytongreenside @Inflammatix_Inc @TimSweeney83 we cov… https://t.co/ZiBGDd77At