If the difference between evolution and revolution is the speed of change, then healthcare is now in the mode of revolutionary change.
Harry has authored numerous articles for industry publications, appeared on CBS Evening News and been quoted regularly by Dow Jones, The Boston Globe, BioWorld Today, Los Angeles Times, London Independent, Medical Device Daily, Science Magazine, Genetic Engineering News and many other media outlets. He is also the Author of two books: Commercializing Novel IVD’s; A Comprehensive Manual for Success and MoneyBall Medicine: Thriving in the New Data-Driven Healthcare Market.
Event: Squire Patton Boggs – Eve of Conference Reception Special…
The 5th Annual Business of Personalized Medicine Summit – December…
AI World Conference – MoneyBall Medicine Presentation AI World Conference…
- about 1 week agoJoin me in my discussion with Shane Cooke from @etiometry where we talk about Why Intensive Care Unit Doctors Need… https://t.co/AUl0LXF1UV
- about 4 weeks agoEver wonder how #ArtificialIntelligence #machinelearning is revolutionizing #drugdiscovery & #drugdevelopment liste… https://t.co/ufahIipSkQ
- about 2 months ago#healthcare Leaders Pioneer A New Collaboration Model To Transform The Future Of #DrugDevelopment via @forbes… https://t.co/TKHN9zJypE
- about 2 months agoIs #technology changing #healthcare or is healthcare changing technology? | @WWLP22News @MassAppealWWLP #wearables… https://t.co/uNUNwKcF08
- about 2 months agoNew Ventures Funds Rebrands as Scientia Ventures https://t.co/OsYbW72QkA https://t.co/xuH8YqklUP