If the difference between evolution and revolution is the speed of change, then healthcare is now in the mode of revolutionary change.
Harry has authored numerous articles for industry publications, appeared on CBS Evening News and been quoted regularly by Dow Jones, The Boston Globe, BioWorld Today, Los Angeles Times, London Independent, Medical Device Daily, Science Magazine, Genetic Engineering News and many other media outlets. He is also the Author of two books: Commercializing Novel IVD’s; A Comprehensive Manual for Success and MoneyBall Medicine: Thriving in the New Data-Driven Healthcare Market.
Event: Squire Patton Boggs – Eve of Conference Reception Special…
The 5th Annual Business of Personalized Medicine Summit – December…
AI World Conference – MoneyBall Medicine Presentation AI World Conference…
- about 4 days agoWill #technology understand human emotion? Will #robots react to how we feel? #MoneyballMedicine Podcast with… https://t.co/bkeGcoTWD8
- about 3 weeks agoHow will Spatial #Biology or #molecular cartography going to change #drugdiscovery. Listen to @Jason_Gammack from… https://t.co/kzFN1ZOGA0
- about 1 month agoUsing #machinelearning to match #therapeutics with #patients - @AuransaInc CEO @PekLum on The #MoneyballMedicine… https://t.co/yT5Tuetn9m
- about 2 months agoWhat is more important? Lifespan or #Health Span? Interesting question - come and listen to my conversation with… https://t.co/gO2FBHcnOQ
- about 2 months ago#clinicaltrials: Adapting to Social Distancing Can be a Boon #COVID19 #Telemedicine https://t.co/jLtHwD5M9E