Life Science Day – September 20, 2018
The day will cover:
- EU Medical Device Regulation – What are the requirements of device development, how can we identify and manage risks, and which data is required to support a clinical trial application?
- Public Health Sector – Reimbursement policies in Germany and the US as a risk of global medical progress. What are the challenges and how can we achieve a successful market launch?
- GDPR – First practical experiences with the new regulation.
- Fostering Digital Health Innovation – Status quo and how it will impact our future.
- Class Actions in Germany, Europe and the US – What can be expected if the “Musterfeststellungsklage” is introduced in Germany and how can we deal with the recent EU developments? What is the experience in the US?
Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof
Am Kaiserplatz | 60311 Frankfurt am Main
For more information please see: https://www.squirepattonboggs.com/en/insights/events/2018/09/life-sciences-day