Life Science Day – September 20, 2018
The day will cover:
- EU Medical Device Regulation – What are the requirements of device development, how can we identify and manage risks, and which data is required to support a clinical trial application?
- Public Health Sector – Reimbursement policies in Germany and the US as a risk of global medical progress. What are the challenges and how can we achieve a successful market launch?
- GDPR – First practical experiences with the new regulation.
- Fostering Digital Health Innovation – Status quo and how it will impact our future.
- Class Actions in Germany, Europe and the US – What can be expected if the “Musterfeststellungsklage” is introduced in Germany and how can we deal with the recent EU developments? What is the experience in the US?