Barrett Rollins: The DNA driven Transformation of Oncologist
Harry’s guest for this episode is Dr. Barrett Rollins, the chief scientific officer and faculty dean for academic affairs at Boston’s Dana Farber Cancer Institute and the Linde Family Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Harry and Dr. Rollins dig into how large-scale DNA analysis can one day put much more usable information into the hands of oncologists, and how that data affects individual patients, the practice of medicine, and new therapies under development.
Please rate and review The Harry Glorikian Show on Apple Podcasts! Here’s how to do that from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
1. Open the Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
2. Navigate to The Harry Glorikian Show podcast. You can find it by searching for it or selecting it from your library. Just note that you’ll have to go to the series page which shows all the episodes, not just the page for a single episode.
3. Scroll down to find the subhead titled “Ratings & Reviews.”
4. Under one of the highlighted reviews, select “Write a Review.”
5. Next, select a star rating at the top — you have the option of choosing between one and five stars.
6. Using the text box at the top, write a title for your review. Then, in the lower text box, write your review. Your review can be up to 300 words long.
7. Once you’ve finished, select “Send” or “Save” in the top-right corner.
8. If you’ve never left a podcast review before, enter a nickname. Your nickname will be displayed next to any reviews you leave from here on out.
9. After selecting a nickname, tap OK. Your review may not be immediately visible.
That’s it! Thanks so much.
[…] Episode 18 of the MoneyBall MedicinePodcast, Dr. Barrett Rollins from Dana-Farber joins me as we discuss his […]
Comments are closed.