Harry’s guest Sandy Aronson argues that AI and apps are not the solution for better healthcaree; more effective care workflows *enabled* by AI and apps are the solution. Aronson is the executive director of information technology at Partners HealthCare Personalized Medicine. His team develops the IT infrastructure needed to support genetic-based personalized medicine in both patient-based and laboratory settings. This episode is the second in a two-part series on getting AI, machine learning, and analytics working in the healthcare provider setting, recorded as part of the AI World conference produced by Cambridge Innovation Institute in Boston in December 2018.
HOW TO RATE MONEYBALL MEDICINE ON ITUNES WITH AN IPHONE, IPAD, OR IPOD TOUCH:
- Launch the “Podcasts” app on your device. If you can’t find this app, swipe all the way to the left on your home screen until you’re on the Search page. Tap the search field at the top and type in “Podcasts.” Apple’s Podcasts app should show up in the search results.
- Tap the Podcasts app icon, and after it opens, tap the Search field at the top, or the little magnifying glass icon in the lower right corner.
- Type MoneyBall Medicine into the search field and press the Search button.
- In the search results, click on the MoneyBall Medicine logo.
- On the next page, scroll down until you see the Ratings & Reviews section. Below that you’ll see five purple stars.
- Tap the stars to rate the show.
- Scroll down a little farther. You’ll see a purple link saying “Write a Review.”
- On the next screen, you’ll see the stars again. You can tap them to leave a rating, if you haven’t already.
- In the Title field, type a summary for your review.
- In the Review field, type your review.
- When you’re finished, click Send.
- That’s it, you’re done. Thanks!